BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Now Turning into a Lady




Cartoon Cupid With a Bow and Arrow - Royalty Free Clipart PictureCartoon Cupid With a Bow and Arrow - Royalty Free Clipart Picture
Informal Theme # 1

08/27/10
 Blog # 1

        We were given: two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see two ears to listen... But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

        I thought I would'nt feel this way. I thought I'll not have the chance to be like this.
        
        Time goes by so very fast. My memories before were still reflecting in my mind. I can still remember when I was still a child. I was just playing with my toys...'cause I love toys! I can still remember my childish acts and so with the fake feelings I've felt before. Maybe I was just imagining that I was already in love that time since my classmates were teasing me with him. But I've forgotten about it.

         Now, I am a high school student. A third year high school student. When I was in 2nd year, I had a crush. He's cute, sweet, and when he's with me, I can feel that I'm always secured. This time, my feelings were real. I'm already in love with him. Everytime I'll see him, I can feel my blood run up my cheeks and I can feel and hear the fast and loud beat of my heart. I was very, very happy when I got his cellphone number. Since, we're friends, he'll not know my feeling about him, so I decided to text him. I wasn't expecting that he'll reply. From then on, we're always texting each other. I don't know why I was able to ask some of his personal information without being shy...I think I was really in love.

         But, I can't tell him, I was too shy. Besides, he was treating me like his younger sister. But it's alright. Someday, he'll know all about it. I can feel it...I'm now turning into a lady...

Cartoon Cupid With a Bow and Arrow - Royalty Free Clipart PictureCartoon Cupid With a Bow and Arrow - Royalty Free Clipart Picture

       

0 comments: